Wednesday, November 25, 2009



David has survived his first transfer - same place, new companion. His new companion is a Mexican convert and is 27 years old. We were pretty impressed that someone that age would be devoted enough to serve a mission even though nobody would expect him to.

As you can see, David seems to be serving in paradise. The water is so beautiful and it almost looks like he's serving on a pacific island. He loves his district, he loves being a missionary and he writes that he can't imagine being anywhere else doing anything else. As a parent you can't help but be grateful for stuff like that!

David writes "I’m still always hungry and WAYYYYYY tired, but that’s one of the things I love the most. Knowing that at the end of the day I walked and talked as much as I could and couldn’t have possibly done any more in the day. AND, I did it all with a half full belly and full of water, hehe"

No comments:

Post a Comment